Full Downton Abbey themed teatime dinner at The Ivy Tearoom April 21st from 6:30 – 8:30. This event will be for ages 8 and up.There will be a costume contest so dress to impress. Costumes are not required. The winner of the contest will receive a gift certificate for teatime for one. Tickets are $38 per person and are all inclusive. There are only 40 tickets available. Guests must read and accept our rules and guidelines before purchasing tickets. Please call 505-507-5119 to reserve your seat and/or for more details. We will do callbacks in the order in which they were received.
Rules and Guidelines
1. Doors will open promptly at 6:30PM. We do not have a waiting area. If guests choose to arrive early, we suggest waiting in your vehicles due to weather fluctuations.
2. The winner of the costume contest will be announced during the dessert course.
3. Our menu is set for the evening and we cannot make any substitutions on the food or teas. If guests have dietary restrictions we suggest coming to our regular teatime where we are happy to accommodate at no extra charge.
4. Due to the size of our tables, guests may be sitting with others. We suggest embracing meeting new people with similar interests.
5. We highly value both our staff and our guests. We treat every guest with kindness and respect and we expect the same. If staff members or guests mistreat one another they will not be welcomed back.
6. We pride ourselves on delivering our food and tea promptly. There will be menus at each table with descriptions of the tea and food to ensure this prompt service to each and every guest. We are happy to answer any questions about anything on the menu if there is any confusion.
7. Tickets are nonrefundable. However, if something is to arise please call us. We will do our best to resell the tickets. If we can do so we will happily offer a full refund.
8. We do ask for guests to arrive on time. Guests who arrive more than 15 minutes late may miss out on the first course. We pull the first course after 15 minutes simply to ensure that guests do not consume our food at temperatures and quality not worthy of their palettes.
Thank you all for your understanding. :) These guidelines are put in place to ensure each and every guest has an amazing experience and to offset any possible misunderstandings before they occur. If you have any questions about the information listed, please do not hesitate to call the tearoom at 505-507-5119.