9 DAY IMMERSION TRAINING:
Saturday July 29 to Sunday August 6, 2017
Explore a grounded and practical approach to understand the role of Marma, energetic points within Ayurveda and how they relate to the practice of yoga.
Ayurveda describes Marmani as energetic, transformational points that are healing to both body and mind. This intensive training will offer theory alongside hands-on techniques that will not only transform the way you and your students understand and experience yoga.
Discover how the energy body informs and supports the physical body and mind.
1. Background and foundation of Marma therapy and spiritual components
2. The role of Vata, Pitta and Kapha and the sub-doshas within Marma Therapy
3. Integration of chakra system and Marmani within the practices of Yoga
4. Understand the relationship of pranayama, prana, nadis, marmani and asana
5. Practical and hands-on techniques for activating Marma points within Yoga Asana
6. Incorporate the use of essential oils and gemstones to activate marma points
7. Practical and hands-on techniques for activating Marma points within Yoga Asana and Pranayama