Facebook event page
History & Ghost Tours of Old Town, Albuquerque
303 Romero St NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104
We KNOW Old Town! We know the sights, sounds, flavors, people, shops, products, places, photo opportunities and all of the unique things that give visitors the complete “Old Town Experience”. Whether you're visiting Old Town for just a few hours or for several days, we ensure that you won't miss a thing!
* Get up close and personal with Old Town
* We'll customize the tour to suit your own interests
* Take a more in-depth look at Old Town's historic properties, cultures and community
* The casual atmosphere of a Private History Tour allows for more questions and detailed interaction with our guides
* Enjoy the individual service and personal atmosphere of a private tour
* Your knowledgeable guide is ready to respond to (almost) your every need or request
* Your private tour is really yours, because your questions and comments will shape the route, focus, the stories and even the locations that the tour explores
Up to 2 Hours
Private Tour Admission TOTAL = $50.00 — UP TO 5 people included in that one price!
Additional guests over 5 people = $10.00 each
Maximum of 15 people per Tour — for larger Groups, please give us a call
*Prices do not include applicable sales tax nor Tour Guide gratuity
Private History Tours are available most days at: 10am, 2pm & 4pm. TWO-HOURS advance ticket purchase required.
Get tickets online at: toursofoldtown.com/BuyTickets.php
SPECIAL 6pm PRIVATE HISTORY TOURS HELD DURING BALLOON FIESTA (09/30/16 through 10/10/16).
Certified Tour Guides dispel the rumors and myths with authentic information about the “Duke City” as they escort you on an exciting adventure through time. Embark on a 75-minute to 2-hour leisurely walking tour which takes you through the streets and alleys of one of the oldest towns in North America.
Life has flourished in the Land of Enchantment for thousands of years. Many early American Indian tribes inhabited nearby pueblos and the Spanish Conquistadors explored the Southwest in search of the mythical Seven Cities of Gold.
Old Town was founded in 1706, over seventy years before the United States became a country, and has thrived on the banks of the Rio Grande for centuries.
Uncover Old Town's unusual and well-hidden architectural details. Reminisce about the early southwest pioneers’ daily struggle to survive.
Relive the sights and sounds of the Civil War as Confederate soldiers entered the Plaza. Imagine early merchants as they traveled the Santa Fe Trail for trade.
Tours include historical photos, interesting trivia and fun facts of Albuquerque and the state of New Mexico!
This tour is perfect for both locals and visitors to the Land of Enchantment. Step back in time and experience our History, Legends & Lore!